Q: Someone ran a red light and hit my left front corner causing me to run right into them as they were still in front of me

I had a wreck a week ago a petson pulled out in front of me he hit driver front of my Grand Marquis and then was still in front of me and when we stopped I was totally wrecked on the front end totaled. I saw an airbag hanging limp like a thin washcloth I don't remember seeing it deployed I'm hurt badly ,my chest my teeth and Jaws even hurtI had a bruises on my forehead and broken ribs and three layers of skin cut open through my arm, thus blood clot that the authorities say the airbag did my question is duz my car have one or two airbags will they have caused these injuries? and was not buckled up ...25mph and is there a way that authorities can look at my car and the airbags and tell that I was not buckled up because I don't remember them asking me and the passenger airbag never did deploy.. it kind of bothers me that I don't remember that airbag at all when I went to look at the car at the salvage yard it wasn't hanging down anymore it was poofing out of my steering wheel

3. Someone ran a red light and hit my left front corner causing me to run right into them as they were still in front of me