Q: Q: Car does not start sometimes

i can get in blazer and start engine-some times when i turn the key nothing. no crank no start but have lites what could be the problem and how do i fix it

Hello, This suggests you may have a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Car does not start sometimes