Q: So I had two codes come up for two of my o2 sensors..replaced them both and check engine light is still on...my mechanic seems to

Had a code show up for one o2 sensor and attempted to fix it myself...had bad wiring so that turned out to be a mess..shorted out the wires to my transmission...fixed all wiring issues and had another code pop up for a different o2 sensor...have had both sensors replaced and all wiring fixed and I keep getting the same code for the same o2 sensor...is it possible I fried my computer? My mechanic seems to think that is the only other option for why this code keeps popping up after repairs have been made..

3. So I had two codes come up for two of my o2 sensors..replaced them both and check engine light is still on...my mechanic seems to