Q: smashed bumper in front and hood alittle.

My boyfriend ran into a deer and smashed his hood alittle. looks like the bumper was pushed into the hood. hes afraid to drive it. worried the radiator may have been affected. can he still drive it?

A: Have you noticed any symptoms so far while ...

Have you noticed any symptoms so far while driving it? It could be unsafe depending on how severe it is, but I would really have to visually see it and check under the hood to make the call. You can try opening it up to see if there is any physical damage that was suffered in there. If you are unsure, have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic if you feel the car may be unsafe to drive. You should have the hood latch and lights along with radiator checked to be safe to drive.