Q: Slip Indicator Light Wont Turn Off

I asked part ofmy question earlier, and i need to add to it. After hitting the median yesterday, my slip indicator light came on and has remained on unsteady even after having the struts replaced as well as the strut mounts. When i press the button for the slip indicator I get an additional light on dash- its the BSW (Blind Side Warning) light on dash. And the car doesnt sound right when driving, like its in the wrong gear. The overdrive button is not pressed. Any suggestions?

A: This is likely a result of hitting the medi...

This is likely a result of hitting the median. There are wheel speed sensors on each of your wheels that monitor wheel speed. This is then relayed to the ECU which engages the slip indicator light and system. When this happens this will cause the incorrect messages to be relayed to the traction control system. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your car.