Q: Should my brakes and steering wheel shudder at only 28000 miles ? Ford says it's NOT a warranty issue .....

When brakes are applied from a speed above 35mph, the steering wheel and front end shudders. Dealer ( I bought it new from ) is telling me it's not a warranty issue . I drive mostly highway and do not tow anything as this truck also has a major driveline shudder that I've been trying to get resolved as well . Brake issue is only the latest of many problems with this truck . My question is should a light truck already need new or resurfaced rotors at under 30,000 miles ?

3. Should my brakes and steering wheel shudder at only 28000 miles ? Ford says it's NOT a warranty issue .....