Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-d6i5xkjs:173:8

Q: Should I trade in my car or find someone who will buy it as a "junk" car?

My car still runs, barely. You have to crank it up about 10 times (it keeps dying, FRESH OUT OF THE MECHANIC). For this reason, I can't sell it. No regular person wants to buy a car that barely even starts. I want to trade it in, but i'd only get about $580 for it according to KBB (if I even did that right). I am overall frustrated. Next August, ill be going off to college away from home so I need a car that I know is reliable now. Plus I have school and work, and I can't always depend on people to take me to each. I need a new car QUICK. To fix my car, according to the mechanic, would fall into $10,000. The car's value isn't even a quarter of that.

A: Hi! It wouldn&#39;t be impossible to still ...

Hi! It wouldn't be impossible to still try and sell the car. Some people like cars that are a little different from the mainstream. You have one of those cars. I'm thinking you may be able to sell it to a private party (rather than trade it in). You could find someone who likes Saabs, and working on their own cars.

Before you do that you may want to get a second opinion from an experienced technician (one who has some Saab experience). Have them give the car a complete inspection and give you an appraisal of what it needs and how much it would cost to perform the work. That way you can set a more realistic value on it. After this, then you will be in a better position to know whether you want to sell it or have it fixed. Good luck with your Saab, and I hope you find a situation that works out for you!