Q: rear end problem

Hello,I was wondering what other rear ends will fit under my jeep. It has a broken axle and the housing is bent

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not have the type of information readily available to answer this type of question. We can assist you with any question that involves returning a vehicle to factory specifications; we cannot provide modification information. Your best bet would be to check with your local dealer for information about major parts interchangeability. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with inspections, services, and repairs 7 days a week at www.yourmechanic.com.

3. rear end problem