Q: 2001 Honda accord ex 4 cylinder stalls when driving

I took my car to get checked for a knocking noise, and was told it was loose stuff in the engine and replaced one of 2 bad engine mounts. Got the car codes checked and was told it had a bad crank shaft sensor. And since the reading my car has stalled while accelerating from stops

If the crankshaft position sensor has been directly tested, using an automotive scope or real time scanner, and is confirmed to be faulty (as opposed to having a sensor wiring or other fault) it is recommended to replace the sensor because that repair may resolve the stalling issue that you are writing in about. To obtain replacement, please use YourMechanic’s crankshaft position sensor service page. Once you schedule the service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you promptly. At the conclusion of the repair, the mechanic will confirm if your stalling issue is fully resolved. If not resolved, a stalling diagnostic would be required to further pinpoint the fault. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2001 Honda accord ex 4 cylinder stalls when driving