Q: shifting problem

when i start my drive i feel it shift to 2nd then 3rd but it wont shift again if I hit around 35 mph it goes into what i would call neutral so if I coast it will reengage but I just put it to L1 and it drives ok

Hello there. Diagnosing transmission issues like this can be very complex. In some cases, simply flushing the transmission fluid and replacing the filter will solve the problem; as it might be you have an obstruction or debris in the hydraulic lines inside the transmission causing this problem. In other instances, it can be caused by solenoid failures, or other mechanical issues inside the transmission. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to shift inspection; so they can attempt to diagnosis this issue at your location.