Q: High idling 3000-4000 rpm after cleaning throttle body...even after warming .....relearn procedure not working nissan altima 2007

asked by on November 16, 2017

Rpm used to fluctuate during deceleration like between 2030mph....and tried to fix it by cleaning throttle body.....but now having a new issue after cleaning.....rpm idling high continuously between 20003000 rpm even after warming.....relearn procedure not working too...tried manually 💯 times....Altima 2007 4 cyl.. Any help?

Engine idle speed is high Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Muhibur. Thanks for sending your question today. This could be either a vacuum leak or an issue with the ECU that is causing this high RPM issue. The only way to know for sure is to have a professional mechanic complete an engine idle speed is high inspection. You can click that link to learn more about the inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr