Q: Shifter cable

Will loose shifter cable keep my truck from starting

3. Shifter cable

Q: Q: Car will not start - 2003 Honda Accord

When it comes to a starting issue, you will want to begin with the battery. The battery can have enough power for the electronics, and not have enough power for the starter. Attempt to jump start the vehicle if you...

Q: There is an antifreeze leak on the passenger side that occurs when the vehicle is on for a long period of time

I would introduce UV leak detection dye into the system, pressurize the system while cold, and leave the system under pressure overnight (the pressure will slowly bleed off somewhat but such will not affect the test). If there is any...

Q: cold rough idle and P0303 code , run great after clearing code and warming up,

Code P0303 suggests a misfire in cylinder #3. This can happen for many reasons such as a vacuum leak, weak fuel pump (pressure), bad ignition coil, low voltage to the fuel injectors (causing pulse problems) or a faulty mass air...