Q: several problems

1- ESP and clime signals are on all the time 2- power steering is too hard even the reservoir is full with ATF fluid 3- i forgot to change the transmition oil for about 150.000 mile so what is the best way to change it without damaging my transmition
4- someone told me to replace the 4WD knob even it was working very nicely but now it isn't working anymore 5- what does it mean when 4WD l and 4WD HI signals appears during the car moving while the knob is on 4WD Auto

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The chimes are coming on for a possible vacuum leak on the engine. Check all of the vacuum hoses and ensure that they are plugged in and not cracked. For the power steering, if the reservoir is full and the steering is still hard, then the pump is not working. Check the pump to see if is making any noise. If the pump is making noise, then the pump needs replaced.

For the transmission oil, as long as the fluid is only darken and not black you can perform an oil change. For the 4x4 light being on due to switching out the handle, check to see what was replaced and what the old handle did when it was in the vehicle. Back track to see what was plugged and unplugged and you will find your issue. When the 4WD l light comes on, it means that the transfer case is in Low. When the 4WD Hl light comes on, it means that the transfer case is in High. These lights will appear when the transfer case needs to select a 4x4 method when in Auto. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your vehicle’s electrical issues.