Q: security wiring is different with another steering column that I installed.

I had the original 98 chevy steering column with a security setting yellow oragnge and red. The steering column I put in doesn't have the chip or wires. It starts and dies starts and dies. I put a wire from fuel pump to battery and it still starts and dies. Yes the fuel pump comes on. I put gas in the throttle and kept spraying gas to keep it tuning for 33 minutes when I stop spraying it dies

3. security wiring is different with another steering column that I installed.