Q: seatbelt won't release

I have a BMW Z4. When I stopped to get out of the car, the seatbelt would not release. Is there is a way to unlatch the seatbelt. Or do I have to replace it?

Hello. I am not aware of any way that you could unlatch the seat belt without damaging it. You may be able to forcibly unlatch the seat belt and have it work properly afterwards, but this is no guarantee. The best thing to do would be to replace it because chances are that even if you do manage to unlatch the seat belt, it will probably get stuck again. I would suggest that you have a certified technician replace the seat belt.

3. seatbelt won't release