Q: Q: Seat Belt

The front passanger seat belt is stuck and will not retract on my 2002 Ford Mustang Basic

3. Q: Seat Belt

Q: 2002 Ford Mustang won't start

You need to check for corrosion on the inside of the battery terminals. If they are corroded then you will lose connection to the battery and cannot jump start the battery either. Also check for good cable connections of the...

Q: My 2002 saturn vue loses speed going up hill what could it be

Hi Evanie. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Generally speaking, acceleration issues while climbing are typically caused by ignition system parts or fuel system components that are worn out or clogged with excessive carbon deposits. Essentially, the engine struggles to correctly...

Q: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid won’t start. Seems normal but when I fully turn my key there’s a car with lock that blinks

The warning light means that the engine immobilizer system has detected a fault and/or is not recognizing the key. You can attempt to reset the whole system by removing the key from the car. Then, disconnect the negative battery cable...