Q: Searching for a short, I found something I don't quite understand 2001 Chrysler 300M

Due to some electrical problems I've been having, I've felt the need to test the continuity of wires between my car's head unit and the junction box. I'm doing this in an attempt to find a broken or shorted wire in the system. I'd assume that if I came across a wire with high, but not infinite resistance, it's likely to be the short. So far, I've come across no such single wire, but I have found that all the pink wires in the system [which i believe to be power(+)] are continuous with one another and show a resistance of ~700 ohms across all connections. Is this normal? and if not, does this mean that one of the power wires is the short I'm looking for?

3. Searching for a short, I found something I don't quite understand 2001 Chrysler 300M