Q: Replaced coil 3 per code, code still appears, auto purrs in the morning but feels like it starts sucking air after driving 30min

Replaced coil 3 per code, code still appears, auto purrs in the morning but feels like it starts sucking air after driving 30min. Will run like a gym after sitting two hours then same as above. Would the evac pump have anything to do with air intake?

Codes generally cannot be used to condemn specific parts. To illustrate, you could have a circumstance where the wiring to a coil is simply faulty and the fault in the wiring causes the part (in this case, possibly a coil) to malfunction. But, the engine computer can’t distinguish between a fault in the wiring "to" the part versus a fault "within" the part, again in this case the coil. For this reason, trouble codes do not constitute a diagnostic or actual pinpoint identification of the mechanical or electrical fault. All parts must be directly and thoroughly tested prior to even considering condemning them. If you are referring to the evaporative emissions system, there is some intertie with the intake but that is not likely related to your issue. If your issue is misfiring related (which has many non-electrical causes), or an electrical issue alone in the ignition circuit, that issue will have to be properly and accurately diagnosed. Inasmuch as a code has set, my suggestion is just request a check engine light diagnostic and the mechanic will resolve this promptly for you and all on a mobile basis right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns as you decide what to do, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Replaced coil 3 per code, code still appears, auto purrs in the morning but feels like it starts sucking air after driving 30min