Q: Screeching/squealing sound from R Rear

Right rear area of Miata is giving of a loud squealing/screeching noise (worsens with bad road conditions). The suspension has been replaced. Noise starts off low and mildly aggravating and goes to almost unnerving.

Hi there:

In some instances, this type of noise is an indication of a dragging emergency brake, that causes the rear brake pads to slightly apply to the rear rotor. The noise might also be an indicator of bad or failing wheel bearings. You should contact a local mobile mechanic to complete a noise coming from rear of the vehicle inspection; so they can determine what is causing this noise and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Screeching/squealing sound from R Rear