Q: running normal, dies after warm, will not start for appx 1hour

My car seems to be dying as the RPMs drop or as I am stopping. I cannot keep it alive by keeping my foot on the gas, and after about a half hour of driving, it just dies, still will try to turn over, but will not start. I put a full tank of shell premium and a bottle of heet additive, but didnt seem to remedy the problem. Once it does start, it starts instantly. Thank you

3. running normal, dies after warm, will not start for appx 1hour