Q: Running lights don't work but brake light reverse and hazard work

Replaced all fuses, checked light bulbs.

3. Running lights don't work but brake light reverse and hazard work

Q: Q: Cold Starting Problems

As a general rule, car engines do not like cold weather and do not do operate as well in cold weather. When you start your car in the morning and turn the key to on, the coolant temperature sensor immediately...

Q: Engine takes too long to warm up runs poor until it warms up.

There is only two possible causes of an engine running colder than it is supposed to. The fan clutch may be locked up and would cause a load on the engine and excessive airflow across the radiator not allowing the...

Q: Car skipping

I am making the assumption that the skip you are referring to is a misfire that you are describing. There are several factors that can cause an engine misfire. A defective distributor cap/rotor, bad spark plug, bad plug wire, internal...