Q: Running lights don't work but brake light reverse and hazard work

Replaced all fuses, checked light bulbs.

3. Running lights don't work but brake light reverse and hazard work

Q: Q: Car hard to start when warm

A Check Engine Light can be caused by many problems, and in fact, is probably related to your hard starting problem. I would recommend having the vehicle diagnosed by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They can scan...

Q: Ignition lock damaged

You may need to replace the entire steering column, or just the key cylinder; only a visual inspection can verify the extent of the damage, and what parts would be needed for repair. I would recommend having a certified technician,...

Q: What will set off the airbags?

The airbags are made to inflate in the case of a crash, but how severe of a crash does it take to deploy the airbags? This is a fairly common question, but doesn’t quite capture the complexity involved in the...