Q: Running lights don't work but brake light reverse and hazard work

Replaced all fuses, checked light bulbs.

You will need to first check the tail lamps fuse in the fuse box is not blown and is getting power all the time on both sides of the fuse and the connections are tight on the fuse. If you have power then the power needs to be checked at the head light switch orange wire and the power coming out of light switch on brown wire when lights are turned on. If no power out of switch but has power into switch then replace switch.

3. Running lights don't work but brake light reverse and hazard work