Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

The instrument panel brightness can be adjusted so that it is as bright or as dim as is comfortable for your eyes. It is very easy to adjust the brightness: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Turn the parking lights on. 3. Rotate the brightness control knob, which is located on the instrument panel. Turning the knob clockwise will brighten the panel, while turning the knob counterclockwise will dim it. You will hear a beep when the instrument panel is at maximum or minimum brightness.

• How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Honda CR-V?