Q: rubber gromments not in transmission and screen on bottom of pan. will those rubbers cause a problem

When I changed transmission fluid screens were in pan when pull it off and rubber gromments were gone will they cause problem and where could they be

A: Any foreign material making it’s way throug...

Any foreign material making it’s way through the transmission has the potential to cause problems. There is a chance the last person to service the vehicle did not install the grommets for the screens correctly or not at all and they became loose. Check the orifices you can see while the pan is off to see if they were sucked into the channel, but if they are any further than that, then an overhaul may be required.