Q: Rough idle at start feels like beginnings of really bad problems and losing coolant

From the very beginning it all started with my serpentine belt popping what happened was I had a bad harmonic balancer didn't notice it right away replace the belt again only the next time but it popped it actually got a little hot not completely butt I found out and change the harmonic balancer replace the belt ended up having to replace the battery was fine for a month or so then I did a coolant flush because the radiator was full of crud almost like mud and then I noticed I had a leak in it so i replaced it bled the air best as I could oh and changed the thermostat with a cheaper failsafe one but my car runs almost twice as much as it used to and still seems like its way to hot. Now on a cold start and seeming to get worse as I drive it everyday (no choice) it's got a rough idle until I accelerate like almost as bad as a bad maf and I have a two codes that come up oil pressure sensor circuit and bank 1 lean I'm not a beginner parts changer but I'm not an ace either ..yet ty all

A: Hey there: It appears you've got your ...

Hey there:

It appears you've got your hands full of some potentially serious issues on your Impala. The first thing I'd do is check your oil. If you've got milky oil; odds are that you've got a serious engine issue like a blown head gasket and might be better off to sell this car and buy a new one. However, because you've made a lot of repairs already, the best way to reduce your struggles and expenses is to have one of our professional mechanics complete an engine is leaking coolant inspection first. This very affordable inspection will allow them to inspect your 2003 Chevy Impala and determine why those error codes are appearing and why the vehicle is losing coolant in the first place. Good luck.