Q: Rough idle at start feels like beginnings of really bad problems and losing coolant

From the very beginning it all started with my serpentine belt popping what happened was I had a bad harmonic balancer didn't notice it right away replace the belt again only the next time but it popped it actually got a little hot not completely butt I found out and change the harmonic balancer replace the belt ended up having to replace the battery was fine for a month or so then I did a coolant flush because the radiator was full of crud almost like mud and then I noticed I had a leak in it so i replaced it bled the air best as I could oh and changed the thermostat with a cheaper failsafe one but my car runs almost twice as much as it used to and still seems like its way to hot. Now on a cold start and seeming to get worse as I drive it everyday (no choice) it's got a rough idle until I accelerate like almost as bad as a bad maf and I have a two codes that come up oil pressure sensor circuit and bank 1 lean I'm not a beginner parts changer but I'm not an ace either ..yet ty all

3. Rough idle at start feels like beginnings of really bad problems and losing coolant