Q: rough ideal. need to know what is the location of O2 sensor 1 bank 2?

Rough driving and ideal. Lose of power and bad fuel millage.

This engine has only one bank of exhaust so that helps to make the explanation easier. Your engines exhaust will come out of the engine on either the driver or passenger side. The exhaust parts from the engine to the back of the car are as follows exhaust manifold, O2 sensor (1), catalytic converter, O2 sensor (2), flex pipe, straight pipe, resonator, straight pipe, muffler, tail pipe. The second sensor is located farthest away from the engine right behind the catalytic converter.

• rough ideal. need to know what is the location of O2 sensor 1 bank 2?