Q: Replaced many items, but the car still doesn't start

My car is not starting. I replaced the crankshaft pulley and belts, spark plugs, plug wires, ignition coils, power transistor unit, alternator, fuel pump, stariner, filter, ECU, and MFI relay. The car is cranking, but not starting. No spark is being created. I'm not sure if I need the timing belt adjusted or something else?

A: Back away from the parts cannon. Just kiddi...

Back away from the parts cannon. Just kidding, but on a serious note that sounds like alot of unnecessary parts have been replaced. Why don't you let a mechanic take a look at it for you? We all believe in saving money when we can and doing your own car repair is certainly a way to do that, but there comes a time when some problems are best left to the professionals. For example all of those parts you have put on, and it may just be something as simple as a wire or fuse. I'd recommend having a certifed mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose why your car is not starting and provide you with a clear path to fixing it.