Q: Replaced fuel pump, filter and injector.. still no fuel. 89 s-10. With a 2.5

It ran up to tune up. Did the up wouldn't start. Checked wires and all. Got spark. No fuel. Replaced filter, and injector. Was told fuel pump. So replaced it. Still fuel not shooting out injector

It is possible that the faulty issue is the fuel pump relay and not the fuel pump itself. I would check all ground connections first to verify that this isn’t the source of your problem, then inspect the fuel pump relay to verify you are getting the correct power to the pump.

3. Replaced fuel pump, filter and injector.. still no fuel. 89 s-10. With a 2.5