Q: replaced fuel pump but pump isnt coming on

replaced the fuel pump and go to turn on the car and I dont hear any noise coming from the pump

3. replaced fuel pump but pump isnt coming on

Q: Do I need a special tool to change the rear brakes on a 2004 Cadillac Deville?

The only special tool that is really needed is a caliper piston return tool. You can watch a good YouTube video on this here. This tool comes in several forms and most are available for rent from your local parts...

Q: I have a 95 Nissan Truck, short bed XE, 2.4 liter, 2 wheel drive. About a year or more the check engine light came on. Code:43.

Hi Aaron. Thanks for contacting us today. A damaged throttle position sensor can cause a lot of issues, including the one you have mentioned. However, it's also possible that other, routine maintenance problems like clogged fuel injectors, dirty EGR valve,...

Q: Car's reverse gear solely working 2006 Cadillac XLR

It is possible the shift cable broke after you selected "Reverse". if so, regardless of what you do with the shifter, the transmission is in Reverse. Have a professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, confirm this diagnosis, and replace the cable at...