Q: replaced fuel pump but pump isnt coming on

replaced the fuel pump and go to turn on the car and I dont hear any noise coming from the pump

3. replaced fuel pump but pump isnt coming on

Q: Q: ABS and traction lights on

The ABS and traction control are part of the same system. The electronic brake control module (EBCM) receives input from the wheel speed sensors, as well as other vehicle sensors. It then uses this information to apply the brakes and...

Q: pulley fell off

For the 1995 G-20, all of the brackets in the location you describe are listed in GM parts catalogs. Using those catalogs, and your description, I narrowed it down to 5 possible GM part numbers: 10187650, 10179211, 10163742, 10163742, 10028767....

Q: oil pan gasket replacement cost

Hello, thank you for writing in. The oil pan gasket can be tricky to replace. Quoting an exact price for this service can also be tricky. Removing the oil pan to access the gasket is the hardest part, and can...