Q: replaced fuel pump but pump isnt coming on

replaced the fuel pump and go to turn on the car and I dont hear any noise coming from the pump

3. replaced fuel pump but pump isnt coming on

Q: Can i fit a mitsubishi v6 into my hylux?

I would recommend searching around an online forum to see if anything like this has been done before. You could start with a google search for 1995 Toyota 4runner engine swap. This will likely lead you to multiple sources of...

Q: Electrical system issues

You may be having wiring harness issues that would have to be isolated and traced for each problem you are having. The door locks could be a wiring or a lock actuator issue. These are probably random unrelated issues that...

Q: Can i bypass ac compressor with shorter serpentine belt on 98 Lincoln continental

The only way to bypass compressor is to install a compressor bypass pulley in the same position as compressor. I can tell you that these kits are more expensive than replacing the compressor itself and just getting the a/c to...