Q: Replaced front brake pads on bad rotors, also replaced calipers from junkyard.

My brakes were grinding, so I try to change the brakes but my calipers piston were seized so I got some from the junk yard and put them on and bleed the front lines and put a new set of pads on, but I need to replaced the rotors too. But I was going to do it at a later date when I could afford it. So I am driving and I am here a swishing sound like liquid then as I drive for a few minutes the brakes start grabbing and eventually get stuck completely and the back tireseat spin out. I dont know if it is the rotors the lines or the calipers please help!!

3. Replaced front brake pads on bad rotors, also replaced calipers from junkyard.