Q: Replaced front brake pads on bad rotors, also replaced calipers from junkyard.

My brakes were grinding, so I try to change the brakes but my calipers piston were seized so I got some from the junk yard and put them on and bleed the front lines and put a new set of pads on, but I need to replaced the rotors too. But I was going to do it at a later date when I could afford it. So I am driving and I am here a swishing sound like liquid then as I drive for a few minutes the brakes start grabbing and eventually get stuck completely and the back tireseat spin out. I dont know if it is the rotors the lines or the calipers please help!!

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your rear brakes may have seized up. This can be caused by a few different reasons. If your brakes were grinding and you reused the same rotor it may be possible that the brakes are overheating due to excessively thin or worn rotors. Overheated brakes can result in brake fluid boiling, which can cause all sorts of pressure problems in the brake system. This is more likely if only the front brakes were bled when the system was opened up, and a possible cause for the swishing fluid sound you heard as the problems occurred. A careful disassembly and inspection of both the front and rear brakes could determine what the cause could be. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine what the cause of the seized brakes may be](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection).

• Replaced front brake pads on bad rotors, also replaced calipers from junkyard.