Q: Replace Actuator

Hi. My left rear door doesn't work and I am think about replacing actuator. Is actuator on the same side can be used for both front and rear door or there is a specific actuator for each of 4 doors?

A: The complete latch mechanism is a different...

The complete latch mechanism is a different part number but the lock actuator is the same for the four doors according to my parts guide. When you order the part make sure to specify the door you want the parts for just in case the replacement part has changed. If you would like to get in touch with our team to have your door actuator replaced, you can give us a call at 1-800-701-6230.