Q: Remote start will not turn off the engine.

I have a remote start on my Montero sport Mitsubishi and it will not turn off sometimes when I start it it has to sit for a while after I drive it and it will turn off sometimes after that but not all the time what should I do ??

Hi there. Keep the key in the on position, step on the brake pedal. The remote should change from remote start mode to ignition on mode. if it doesn’t, open up the remote start module. Check the fuses under the DNA module (snaps onto remote start module). Be careful not to bend the pins between remote start module and DNA module. If you need further assistance with engine not shutting off after the remote has shut off, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.