Q: Regarding varying performance of my royal Enfield classic 500 efi .

Following issues are found Hesitation while accelerating Rough idle Misfiring during idling Reduced power Bike performs good during night or cool atmosphere. Since its Indian model oxygen sensor not included in the exhaust. Also I've made it a free flow exhaust.

A: Hi there: First off, the Royal Enfield is ...

Hi there:

First off, the Royal Enfield is a very nice bike. It’s not a model we service, however, the only question I’d ask is whether or not these symptoms popped up after you changed the OEM exhaust to the free flow system. Sometimes this will cause the other issues to occur if the fuel system or ignition timing is not adjusted to compensate for the change in exhaust. If the bike is experiencing these issues during hot weather, i’d first check the ignition timing or speak with an Indian specialist to see what changes they’d make.