Q: Rear window not going back up

The rear quarter window won't go back up, even though I can hear the engine working. I pulled it up by hand, but it is not fully closed.

3. Rear window not going back up

Q: Spongy clutch: inconsistent

Hi. I think you have a problem with the clutch master cylinder having an intermittent problem. The clutch master cylinder is just like a brake master cylinder and the O rings in the cylinder go bad causing air to get...

Q: Vehicle starts runs then dies slowly

It sounds like the engine is flooded. This is most likely caused by the carburetor float being stuck, or the needle and seat is stuck open or not sealing. The flooding will cause the oil and filter to get overfilled...

Q: Heat not working

Plugging it in won't resolve the issue. Your vehicle has a conventional heater core through which hot engine coolant, from the internal combustion (IC) engine, circulates. If the no heat condition is occurring while the vehicle's IC engine is running,...