Rear window in 2005 scion xb will not go down with rear d...

Q: Rear window in 2005 scion xb will not go down with rear door switch nor master control switch

I have a 2005 Scion XB. About a year ago, the rear passenger side window went up and has never worked again. It will not work using the control on that door nor the master control on the driver door. Not sure if this may be related but i'm having trouble with the door locks too. Both passenger side doors will not lock using the remote nor the door controls. A sound can be heard like they are trying to lock but they do not. Any ideas what the issue may be?

Hi Gabrielle. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have multiple issues with door locks and windows, it can usually be traced to a faulty control module. Usually, when the module begins to fail, individual systems will start to have difficulty working, like what you are describing. However, it’s also possible that these are individual motor issues, electrical relays or other issues. I think the best way to know for certain is to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection.