Q: Rear end of car

I have a bmw x5 it is cat d now but i need to get it repaired the rear end is crushed from my own knowledge it probably needs a bumper brake tyre wheel it is the right hand side of the rear how much will it roughly be and how long will it roughly take thanks

Hi there:

Anytime you have a vehicle accident, it’s important to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection; so they can verify what parts are damaged and need to be replaced. Sometimes insurance companies will restrict who will provide this service, so always check with them first before you begin to get price quotes on repairs.