Q: Rear drivers door wont shut 2006 exinox

went to shut my door and it wouldnr close just bounce back open. checked and neither handle worked to move latch, plus also checked the child safty lock. would this be the latch itself

You need to check and make sure the latch is in the open position by holding up handle and using a screwdriver to open up latch. If latch is open then check to make sure the striker did not move inward. If it did not move and latch is open then the latch will need to be replaced due to a broken internal lock in the latch.

3. Rear drivers door wont shut 2006 exinox