Q: Rattling when turned on or idiling. Not sure if it’s the catalytic converter?

I need to know if U need to replace catalytic converter in Jeep- car rattles when turned on, and idiling. Check engine light is not on yet?

The converter is a possible source of rattling but it is not as likely a source of the noise as other components. Your best course is to request a vehicle noise diagnostic. The responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the origin of the noise and let you know what, if any, repairs are needed. This service, and any required repairs, can be performed right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Rattling when turned on or idiling. Not sure if it’s the catalytic converter?