Q: rattling sound and engine shutting down while driiving

hi i started hearing rattling sound when i start my car and drive ...when i was driving back to work the car started jumping and then the engine cools down and the rpm drops to nearly zero and fluctuates ...the engine doesnt start imediately ...i dont know what the problem is can you help me with the issue

The rattling sound may be tough to diagnose without hearing it. However, the engine rpm’s dropping and fluctuating could be related to a variety of issues related to fuel delivery. A common problem in many vehicles are things like sensors that control air and fuel intake into the engine. Your car should have a Check Engine Light on when this happens. When the Check Engine Light comes on, this will cause the car to register fault codes in it’s computer which will provide detail as to what the issue is specifically. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the rattling and stalling issue.

3. rattling sound and engine shutting down while driiving