Q: How do I activate or deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

How do I activate or deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

You can configure both the Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features on your car separate from one another. You can also use a number of different methods to do it. Here’s what you need to know about activating or deactivating the Auto Unlock feature with the power door lock switch:

1. Make sure the ignition is on.

2. Press the Unlock button three times (on the door panel).

3. Turn the ignition off.

4. Press the Unlock button three times again.

5. Turn the ignition on.

6. Listen for the horn to beep one time. This tells you that you’re in programming mode.

7. Press the Lock button, then the Unlock button. The horn will beep once to tell you if the system was deactivated. If it beeps twice, it means the system was activated.

8. Turn the ignition off.

9. The horn should beep once. This confirms that programming was successful.

3. How do I activate or deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?