Q: Radiator leak

my radiator is leaking and I'm 220 kilometer from home, I was wondering if I could drive home. If I take a lot of water and coolant with me

A: If the leak is of any significance, it’s pr...

If the leak is of any significance, it’s probably not drivable simply because the water will leak out too quickly unless you are talking about a very, very tiny pinhole. If the leak is visible and accessible, there are products that you can buy from any auto parts store that will temporarily "weld" the hole shut. They are applied as a paste or plug, that is directly forced into the hole (i.e., not stop leak products). But using such a product presumes that you can see an actual "hole" or "crack" in the radiator about which you can work. To have this taken care of, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose and repair the radiator leak.