Q: Putting on ac or heat screaming noise

Putting on ac or heat for about 5 min a loud screaming noise

3. Putting on ac or heat screaming noise

Q: When heat is on outside air, exhaust smell. Not when circulating air. Worse when standing behind other cars.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is designed to pull in the air in from around the vehicle to use in heating the air. When on that setting, the engine is pulling in exhaust fumes. This means that...

Q: Grinding/ ticking / rattling noise from under front of car and heater not working.

Hi there. To pinpoint this issue I would definitely start by getting under the car to try and find the location of the noise. Most of the time this is caused by a failure in the air conditioning compressor but...

Q: Little bit of crankshaft wobble

After watching the video myself, I can say that you have no problems to worry about. The crankshaft is not bent. The wobble is in the front crankshaft pulley. The outer pulley is mounted to the inner hub by rubber...