Q: Putting on ac or heat screaming noise

Putting on ac or heat for about 5 min a loud screaming noise

3. Putting on ac or heat screaming noise

Q: Engine sputtering and manual gear-shifter is getting stiff.

Hi there. It's possible that the shifting issue could be related to the clutch, but that seems more like a gear linkage issue. The engine vibration is most likely not related; and could be caused by a damaged vacuum line...

Q: Car air condition not working; smoke under hood; leaking coolant.

All three of these problems are probably unrelated and may need to be addressed separately. I would recommend having the vehicle thoroughly examined by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, since multiple repairs may be required. The smoking...

Q: I have a problem with my trunk on a Toyota Avalon 1998 I can't open it from the Handel in the fron or with the key what can I do

Hi there. There are a few things that might be causing this problem, from a damaged cable, actuator or even the lock itself being frozen or damaged. The best way to know for sure and to have the door unlocked...