Q: Putting on ac or heat screaming noise

Putting on ac or heat for about 5 min a loud screaming noise

3. Putting on ac or heat screaming noise

Q: I drove through a large puddle and water went over the roof,now my car shakes tremendously,can i still save her?

It sounds like you may have potentially got some of the critical sensors wet, which can cause them to send erratic signals to the vehicle's computer system. For example, if a crankshaft position sensor gets wet or is otherwise unable...

Q: Car runs hot when air conditioning on

If your car is running hot when your air conditioning system is turned on then there may be a problem with the vehicle's cooling system. When the air conditioning is turned on, it puts an additional load on the engine,...

Q: My oil pressure a lot lower than normal

More than likely, this is an oil pressure sending unit issue, rather than an engine internals issue. The most straightforward way to check this is to put a trusted pressure gauge on the oil system, preferably plugged into where the...