Q: Put in diesel instead of gasoline

I put diesel in my car instead of gasoline.

3. Put in diesel instead of gasoline

Q: Q: Need to start car after sitting for years

Hi! There are a few things that may need to be done on a vehicle that has been sitting for a while. I definitely would suggest draining the old gas, but before draining, I would add some sort of fuel...

Q: For a Dodge Challenger 2015 if I get the driver’s side door handle replaced will it include the lock? My car got broken into

The handle and lock can come seperate and if lock is damaged then you would need to have the lock rekeyed to your old key or you will have seperate door and ignition key. A dealer or locksmith will have...

Q: Water leaking into the rear floorboard

The sun roof drains are plugged in the channel that is in the front. Open the sun roof and look in the rain channel and look for the drain holes. Try and pour some water in the hole and see...