Q: put bad gas in it started to run rough then wouldn't start. replaced clean tank out, replaced fuel pump and filter, pressure regulator

put bad gas in it started to run ruff then wouldn't start. Clean gas tank out, replace fuel pump and filter, pressure regulator ignition pick up. It start up once after that but can get it to start now.

You may have contaminated and clogged the fuel injectors. You can try and clean the injectors if you can get it started, or you may need to replace the injectors if you cannot get it to start. Make sure the fuel pressure is checked to make sure you are getting good fuel pressures. If you want to have this looked at, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the starting issue, pinpoint the faulty component, and make the correct repairs.

3. put bad gas in it started to run rough then wouldn't start. replaced clean tank out, replaced fuel pump and filter, pressure regulator