Q: Put a new serpentine belt on and 10 minutes later burnt off again?

One day my car battery light came on but i didnt pay attention cause car was fine.went to store than when came out car wouldnt start so jumped it off. Went a mile away than car just wouldnt go so pulled overplaced in park than all my lights n radio n windows all stoped wouldnt go in reverse or anything.. later we noticed serphtine belt broke so bought another put it on.. wanted test drive took it a mile away came back it was smoking n making a noise n smelt burnt.. the belt burnt off literally 10 minutes aftee being on? Idk whats happening.. somone said the ac roader isnt turning but idk any advice please..

3. Put a new serpentine belt on and 10 minutes later burnt off again?