Q: Put a new serpentine belt on and 10 minutes later burnt off again?

One day my car battery light came on but i didnt pay attention cause car was fine.went to store than when came out car wouldnt start so jumped it off. Went a mile away than car just wouldnt go so pulled overplaced in park than all my lights n radio n windows all stoped wouldnt go in reverse or anything.. later we noticed serphtine belt broke so bought another put it on.. wanted test drive took it a mile away came back it was smoking n making a noise n smelt burnt.. the belt burnt off literally 10 minutes aftee being on? Idk whats happening.. somone said the ac roader isnt turning but idk any advice please..

If the belt is breaking apart within minutes, odds are that something is seized or out of alignment. The belt is driven by the engine off the crankshaft pulley. It then spins over a belt tensioner (and possibly idler pulley) to drive the water pump, alternator, and power steering pump. If one of those are seized or out of alignment, the belt can be damaged. Have a certified technician inspect the serpentine belt drive system to figure out what may be happening to cause this issue.

3. Put a new serpentine belt on and 10 minutes later burnt off again?