Q: Problem with convertible top.

asked by on December 21, 2015

My convertible top is not opening.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The electric convertible top on your vehicle may not be working for a number of reasons. The switch, wiring, or motor(s) that operate your convertible top could be faulty. I would recommend having an electrical systems check performed by a technician with a digital multimeter to determine where the fault is. Once the fault is found the proper repair can be made to get you enjoying the nice summer days with the top down again.