Q: Problem finding EGR valve

I am having possible problems with my 97 SLS EGR valve. I really just need to know where it is. Where is the EGR valve on a 97 SLS?

3. Problem finding EGR valve

Q: Driver's side tire not turning

It sounds like you have a broken tie rod. There is an inner, and outer tie rod on both sides. Obviously, you can not drive the vehicle. All of the related parts need to be inspected for damage. This is...

Q: Will a transmission from a non vtech 1995 Honda accord work in a 1997 honda accord with vtech

The model year 1996 transmission will work in your 1997 vehicle but not the 1995. For a 1997 Accord, you can ONLY use transmission IDs B0YA Trans.; TAG: 20021-P0Z-010. No other transmission will work and there is no work around...

Q: Engine Fuse Box

Yes, you should replace the entire fuse box. The reason for this is that it is quite likely that when the box burned other connections inside the fuse box were also damaged. This will in fact affect the vehicle starting...