Q: Problem finding EGR valve

I am having possible problems with my 97 SLS EGR valve. I really just need to know where it is. Where is the EGR valve on a 97 SLS?

The EGR or Exhaust Gas Recirculation valve is connected to the exhaust and the intake manifold. This valve routes exhaust gases back into the intake to be fully burned by the engine. I would look at everything that is connected to your intake manifold and the EGR should be one of them. You will know its the EGR because it will have a metal pipe threaded into it that leads to the exhaust.

3. Problem finding EGR valve