Q: Problem finding EGR valve

I am having possible problems with my 97 SLS EGR valve. I really just need to know where it is. Where is the EGR valve on a 97 SLS?

3. Problem finding EGR valve

Q: Strong gas smell but nothing leaking under hood

Hi There, A few things may cause the vehicle to produce a strong fuel smell. A clogged or dirty EGR valve may cause the car to emit a strong fuel smell due to the excess hydrocarbons as a result of...

Q: Engine block cracked

Your engine has a cast iron block and aluminum heads. There are ways of repairing cast iron blocks: pinning, flame-spray welding and furnace welding. However, these processes have their limitations and are time consuming. Plus, most repair shops aren't willing...

Q: Something broke underneath my car.

Hello, without hearing the noise its hard to make a recommendation. If you hear a rattle sound it could be a loose bracket or loose bolt. If you are experiencing a clunking sound, you might have something loose in the...