Q: Problem finding EGR valve

I am having possible problems with my 97 SLS EGR valve. I really just need to know where it is. Where is the EGR valve on a 97 SLS?

3. Problem finding EGR valve

Q: Brake line rusted causing leak

Hello. When metal brake lines rust through and start leaking they must be replaced. There is no way to patch or repair the line without replacing it. If one line has rusted through then I would inspect them all and...

Q: Car will crank, doesnt stay running

Hello and thanks for your question. Ground wires will not have a voltage on them. Preform a resistance check on all of the pins to the harness plug. There should be resistance for the computer, high resistance for the power,...

Q: Can a transmission problem destroy an engine???

My suggestion is to have the vehicle towed to another shop that you choose for a second opinion. Make sure it is not a shop he suggests and don't tell him where you are taking it. Typically, flywheels are indexed...