Q: Power window not rolling up

The driver's side power window is not rolling up.

3. Power window not rolling up

Q: 2008 Kia Sedona, 3.8L V-6, transverse : check engine light constant on; occasional random misfire(P0300) with P2198

If you are getting random misfire codes and O2 sensor codes after getting fuel i suggest you have a fuel sample test to see if there is excessive water in the fuel. You can try adding some drygas in the...

Q: I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer automatic. When I turn the key over it starts grinding horribly as soon as it cranks over. Ive replaced

If the starter motor does not release once the engine is running, the cause could be starter misalignment or failure of the circuit to open, and release the starter solenoid, the instant you release the ignition key. If the noise...

Q: How do I turn the trailer sway feature on or off?

The trailer sway is a safety feature that helps keep a trailer from swaying when you are towing. You can turn the feature on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...