Q: Power steering hose

I have replaced / repaired power steering hose pipe of my ford 1.4 recently still grey fumes come from front hood .... not able to understand d

3. Power steering hose

Q: Front turn signals are not working

The only reason I can think of for this to happen is if aftermarket bulbs were used and they were not the right ones. The car should only blink fast like that when the bulb has failed to let the...

Q: Q: Why is my power steering fluid leaking?

The first thing to do is to make sure the fluid is full in the power steering reservoir. Since you recently replaced a lot of components in the system I would recommend cleaning the area that is wet with fluid...

Q: QUESTION REGARDING OIL PAN GASKET REPLACEMENT

If the engine swap was for a "complete", 100% assembled engine, the gaskets (oil pan and valve cover) are already in place. If the engine swap was a complete rebuilt (re-manufactured) engine, you needn't worry about leaks at the oil...