Q: Power steering hose

I have replaced / repaired power steering hose pipe of my ford 1.4 recently still grey fumes come from front hood .... not able to understand d

3. Power steering hose

Q: Are water pump repairable, ie change the bearing and seal

Your water pump can be repaired, however the parts and labor to repair the pump may possibly exceed the cost of a new pump. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to take a...

Q: Power steering makes a soft "click" sound while driving and then goes out.

Depending on the model of Saturn that you have, the vehicle may have electric power steering. If the vehicle has electric power steering, it is possible that an electrical fault may exist. This fault could be located in the relay,...

Q: Q: Leaking coolant

A cooling system pressure test should be performed to show the actual area of the issue. The water pump gasket, thermostat housing gasket, coolant hoses, radiator, heater hoses, or even the greater core could be the cause of the leak....