Q: Power steering hose

I have replaced / repaired power steering hose pipe of my ford 1.4 recently still grey fumes come from front hood .... not able to understand d

Occasionally, after you fix a leak, it can take time for residual material that may have leaked onto the hot manifold(s) to fully burn off. However, if some time has passed and it is obvious that something is still burning, the best thing to do is request a leak diagnostic because you probably do still have a leak of one sort or another. Whenever there’s "a" leak, it is always possible to have multiple leaks. Additionally, it may be that the material that is still leaking and burning is engine oil and not power steering fluid. That will be determined by the responding certified mechanic if you request a leak diagnostic. Please let us know how we can assist you further.

3. Power steering hose