Q: Power steering hose

I have replaced / repaired power steering hose pipe of my ford 1.4 recently still grey fumes come from front hood .... not able to understand d

3. Power steering hose

Q: How many quarts of transmission fluid goes in a 2006 Grand SXT Caravan

The initial fill on your van should be 4 quarts, however the total capacity on this van (41TE transmission) should be 9.7 quarts. If the transmission is low on fluid, this will definitely cause it to hesitate when shifting from...

Q: When I turn my car slightly to the left, I hear a humming noise almost like a rubbing noise. The steering wheel doesnt vibrate

The noise could be from the wheel bearing rubbing as it may have dry grease inside the bearing. The noise also could be the power steering pump as there is a load applied to the pump more than steering the...

Q: Transfer case adapter leak.

There should be an output seal between the transmission and the transfer case has an input seal with a gasket in between. If any of these are bad it may leak transmission fluid. I would recommend having a certified technician,...