Q: Power locks side rear

The power locks on my front doors work, but the side and rear doors do not lock or unlock. Could the problem be a fuse? If so which fuse would it be? Or could it be a locking mechanism. Do you have any ideas?

A: Hey, thanks for writing in about your 1995 ...

Hey, thanks for writing in about your 1995 Chevrolet G20. The fuse that unlocks the side and rear doors is the same that unlocks the front doors. However, the power supply to front doors splits off at the door lock relay. So power at pin 1 of the door lock relay needs to be checked, and if present, the wiring from pin 1 of the door lock relay needs to be traced to both the side and rear doors. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment and expertise to diagnose the door lock problem and assist you with repairs.