Q: Possible gas leak in car

Hello. So I was filling up my car with gas today and saw that right by the tank it was leaking.drove home checked to see if it was still leaking and it was not. Check engine light has not even came on.

The Check Engine Light will not come on due to a gas leak. It will only come on when any electronic issues occur with the engine such as a failed sensor or ignition component. If it was leaking fuel only during fill up, there may be a crack or break in the fuel filler neck that goes into the fuel tank or possibly a broken or detached fuel tank vent. Fuel vapors are much more combustible than liquid gasoline. Leaking fuel is a fire hazard. I would highly suggest having a certified technician like one from YourMechanic, diagnose fuel leak and service your fuel filler neck and vent as soon as possible.